We are always looking for talented people to join our team, and if you don’t see a job listed below that interests you, please send your resume to HR@HunterFoundry.com. We’ll keep it on file for a year and contact you should a job arise. Please keep in mind, if you have experience operating and/or maintaining a Hunter machine, you are already of special value to us.
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER (FULL TIME)
- Performs diversified assembly and erection operations to assemble highly intricate and/or large and expensive precision apparatus, machines and equipment having critical tolerances and strict inspection requirements.
- Perform skilled fitting, aligning, adjusting and secondary machining. Check and test sub-assemblies and units.
- Work from assembly drawings and specifications and have knowledge/ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Use a wide variety of precision measuring instruments and gauging devices.
- Proceed with minimum supervision.
Completed assemblies are subject to inspection and test.
Requires a high degree of skill and assembling technique, plus considerable experience and a knowledge of design and mechanical principles.
Must be able to use all hand tools such as files, mag and hand drills, air operating hand polishers and grinders. Has to be very meticulous and exact in his workmanship.
This job requires a high school diploma or GED, plus knowledge of shop practices and machining fundamentals as acquired through vocational training and/or shop experience.
PLC PROGRAMMER (FULL TIME)
Individuals who wish to be considered must exhibit the following competencies:
- Experience with Allen Bradley Studio 5000/ ControLogix experience with
CompactLogix PLC programming experience
- HMI experience in programming Allen Bradley Panel View
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday; 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Occasional weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience:
GED or equivalent
Proficient in AutoCad and Inventor
3 or more years of experience
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK (FULL TIME)
- Prepare domestic and international shipments in accordance with shipping requirements and specifications.
- Assemble and check orders, do packing and crating, attach or create shipping instructions.
- Check quantity, type, size, part numbers, dimensions, etc. to properly identify materials
- Receive all incoming material, supplies, equipment and returned goods.
- Check received goods against purchase orders or receiving papers.
- Report any shortages or damaged materials.
- Arrange packages for movement to work or storage areas.
- This job requires standing, squatting, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to operate lift trucks, overhead crane, and manual jib crane. Climb in/out/off trucks as necessary to unload freight.
Approximately 90% of the shift requires being on your feet and moving materials. Position requires the ability to use basic hand and power tools to fabricate custom or semi-custom pallets and crates.
Candidates should have a least 3 years' experience.