We are always looking for talented people to join our team, and if you don’t see a job listed below that interests you, please send your resume to email@example.com. We’ll keep it on file for a year and contact you should a job arise. Please keep in mind, if you have experience operating and/or maintaining a Hunter machine, you are already of special value to us.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK (FULL TIME)
Prepare domestic and international shipments in accordance with shipping requirements and specifications. Assemble and check orders, do packing and crating, attach or create shipping instructions. Check quantity, type, size, part numbers, dimension, etc. to properly identify materials.
Receive all incoming materials, supplies, equipment and returned goods. Check received goods against purchase orders or receiving papers. Report any shortages or damaged materials. Arrange packages for movement to work or storage areas.
This job requires standing, squatting, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to operate lift trucks, overhead crane and manual jib crane. Climb in/out/off trucks as necessary to unload freight. Approximately 90% of the shift requires being on your feet and moving materials. Requires the ability to use basic hand and power tools to fabricate custom or semi-custom pallets and crates.
Candidates should have at least 3 years' experience.
WELDER - ARC/GAS/AUTOMATIC (FULL TIME)
- Performs welding operations on a standard and repetitive line of weldments and structure following prescribed procedures and where fit-ups are made by others and/or parts are positioned in fixtures and turning rigs.
- Dimensional and alignment requirements liberal or controlled by fixtures and by instruction on technique.
- Usually down position with occasional vertical welding for mechanical strength only.
- Requires use of limited technique and basic welding fundamentals. Use rule, templates and fixed gauges.
- Performs set-up and welding operations on automatic electric-arc welding machines to weld a variety of standardized work having strict inspection and test requirements.
- Set up fixtures, adjust and regulate machine to obtain best possible penetration, fill, weld quality and performance.
- Make compensating adjustments to allow for variations and conditions. Operate various types of equipment, e.g. coated electrodes, tape type electrodes, submerged arc or carbon arc machines.
Work is given process supervision and check; completed work is tested and inspected.
Work as a backup Steel Cut Off Operator.
Requires a knowledge of welding fundamentals
3-5 years’ experience required
This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
CAD DRAFTER (FULL TIME)
This position will join a dynamic team, work with an industry leader and be expected to sustain a high performing customer-centric environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions:
- Assist with mechanical drawings
- Provide electrical schematics for controls engineers
- Provide mechanical parts research with specifications utilizing ERP system
- Assist with proofing electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- Provide assistance to field service to resolve issues as needed
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday; 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
GED or equivalent
Proficient in AutoCad and Inventor
Familiar with electrical standards and ability to research standards
Familiar with mechanical drawings including tolerances, material finishing, hardness, etc.
Hunter Foundry Machinery Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.