We are always looking for talented people to join our team, and if you don’t see a job listed below that interests you, please send your resume to HR@HunterFoundry.com. We’ll keep it on file for a year and contact you should a job arise. Please keep in mind, if you have experience operating and/or maintaining a Hunter machine, you are already of special value to us.
PLC PROGRAMMER (FULL TIME)
Individuals who wish to be considered must exhibit the following competencies:
- Experience with Allen Bradley Studio 5000/ ControLogix experience with CompactLogix PLC programming experience
- HMI experience in programming Allen Bradley Panel View
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday; 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Occasional weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience:
GED or equivalent
Proficient in AutoCad and Inventor
3 or more years of experience
WELDER (FULL TIME)
The Welder Performs set-up and welding operations on automatic electric-arc welding machines to weld a variety of standardized work having strict inspection and test requirements. Set up fixtures, adjust and regulate machine to obtain best possible penetration, fill, weld quality and performance. Make compensating adjustments to allow for variations and conditions. Operate various types of equipment, e.g. coated electrodes, tape type electrodes, submerged arc or carbon arc machines. Work is given process supervision and check, completed work is tested and inspected.
Must be able to :
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
Candidates must be at least 18 years old, and have a high school diploma or a GED.
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
- Minimum 2 years of QC experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to use calipers, pin gauges, micrometers a must
- Ability to use a computer for basic tasks such as documenting inspection reports, emailing inspection reports, and creating inspection documentation a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- CNC experience required
The Industrial Painter is responsible for applying paints, lacquers, enamels and similar coatings to Hunter machinery and parts, of many different materials and sizes.
- Minimum 2 years of painting experience in manufacturing environment
- Uses various techniques to apply paint including sprays, rollers and brushes.
- Responsible for cleaning and preparing the surface itself and masking it prior to painting.
- Must clean up the work area after each step of preparation and painting is done.