A World of Support
Hunter Foundry Machinery Corporation’s trained, experienced Field Service Engineers provide on-site service in the U.S. and around the world, for all Hunter-built machines.
The company's $12 million parts inventory assures customers that Hunter's service and repair staff can find required replacement parts quickly, then expedite immediate delivery. Other support includes international sales and service documentation with instructions on do-it-yourself maintenance, as well as replacement parts and service manuals.
Field Service includes:
- Installation and startup
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Comprehensive maintenance surveys and inspection
- Machine overhaul
- Factory sponsored maintenance training
- On-site maintenance and operations training
- Maintenance contracts, providing planned periodic inspection and machine tuning
If you require service on your current Hunter equipment, please contact our Service Department at (847) 397-5104.
Regardless of which Hunter machine you own, our team is ready to provide support for your immediate needs.